My experience has shown me that the people who are exceptionally good in business aren't so because of what they know, but because of their insatiable need to know more - Michael Gerber's Quote

Share ☞ Copy Link: πŸ”— https://temqbs.blogspot.com/2024/08/my-experience-has-shown-me-that-people.html
Michael Gerber's Quote - My experience has shown me that the people who are exceptionally good in business aren't so because of what they know, but because of their insatiable need to know more • TemQBS

My experience
has shown me that
the people who are
exceptionally good
in business aren't so
because of what they
know, but because of
their insatiable need
to know more.
  - Michael Gerber -

Quote Analysis:

• Success in business is not solely determined by knowledge or expertise, but rather by a continuous thirst for learning and self-improvement.

The most successful individuals in business are those who are constantly seeking to expand their knowledge, skills, and understanding of their industry and the market. This demonstrates a growth mindset and a willingness to adapt and evolve in order to stay ahead of the competition.

• In order to achieve success in business, you need curiosity, drive, and a proactive approach to personal and professional development.

- TemQBS’ Motivation

Share Your Own Thoughts